1. The copyright of the website content (eg, programs, information, data) and the services of the website http://www.petridi.gr/store/ that have been or will be introduced on the internet by PETRIDI are protected by Greek, Community and international copyright laws and are owned exclusively by PETRIDI or their respective owner, and are strictly for the personal (non-commercial or profit-making) use of their visitors. PETRIDI makes every effort to ensure that the content and information that appears on the website is as accurate and accurate as possible, but is not responsible for its reliability, completeness or timeliness and is not liable to users / members or third parties , for any damage due to their erroneous or inaccurate character.
2. Any copying, distribution, transfer, processing, resale, creation of work or misleading the public about the real provider of the content of the website is prohibited. Reproduction, re-publishing, uploading, communication, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or for any commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written permission of PETRIDI or any other copyright holder.
3. PETRIDI provides the Content (e.g., information, names, addresses, photographs, illustrations, logos) the products and services on this site on the basis of "as is" and "as "as available" and without any representation, approval, or warranty, expressed or implied, implying warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness, integrity, safety and punctuality. PETRIDI shall not be liable in any way for any legal or civil and / or criminal claims or for any damage (positive, special or incidental, which, but not limited to, alternatively and / or cumulatively, consists of loss of profits, data, etc.) by visitors of the website or third parties due to a reason connected with the operation or not and / or the use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or information made available by him and / or by may not allow omenes third party interventions to products and / or services and / or information available through it.
4. Use of the petridi.gr website must be done solely for legitimate purposes and in a manner that does not restrict or impede its use by third parties. The visitor is obliged to use this site in accordance with law, morality, and present terms and not to commit acts or omissions that may cause damage or malfunction to the site, affect or endanger the provision of services of petridi.gr.
5. The names, images, logos and distinctive features of petridi.gr or third parties and their products or services are exclusive trademarks of petridi.gr or third parties, protected by the relevant trademark laws. Their appearance on this website should in no way be construed as transferring and / or licensing and / or the right to use them.
6. Linking the site to other websites via links is only made to facilitate users / members. Petridi.gr is not responsible for any damage that may be caused by the use of links to other sites, as well as for the information that may be included on the web pages of their links. Petridi.gr has no responsibility for the content of the pages to which it maintains links, nor is it responsible for the security policy of other nodes, as well as for the management of their e-visitors.
7. Petridi.gr is not responsible for any direct or indirect damage to users / members of their website due to illegal acts of third parties (eg encryption or deciphering of codes and data), the propagation of viruses viruses or other similar elements (eg worms, trojan horses) during the use of the Web site, or downloading of its contents, or problems that may arise during the use of computers (e.g. loss of data, etc.)
8. The user / member of petridi.gr understands and accepts that it retains sole responsibility to indemnify petridi.gr and its affiliates for any legal dispute arising between this and third parties due to its content for posting, publication, or another transfer through the services of petridi.gr.
10. PETRIDI has no responsibility for the user / member's communication with third-party service providers advertised in PETRIDI and for any commercial transaction that may arise from the relationship between them.
11. PETRIDI will make every effort to operate its network properly. However, it is not responsible for any downtime of the site and the services provided. It does not guarantee that the pages, services, options and contents will be provided without errors and that the errors will be corrected. It is also not responsible for any loss of work or business interruption due to the inability to link to this site.
12. PETRIDI is not responsible for any personal data that is displayed on other sites through portals and search engines.
13. If a user / member asks PETRIDI's technical staff to deal with any problem in relation to their services (eg access problems, e-mail problem, etc.) then the person responsible for the addressing the problem may have access to the entire range of information about the user's request (messages, links, etc.). The responsible manager is bound by this privacy statement.
14. PETRIDIE reserves the right to modify its website, add, modify or remove any items and / or information contained therein without notice.
15. It also reserves the right to amend these terms at any time.
Your access to the PETRIDI website confirms that you have fully understood and understood the above and that you fully agree with these terms.