Constructed with cutting edge Pertex® Quantum Infinity Weave™ fabric, the Microlight Summit Jacket eliminates the need for stitch through baffles, reducing weight and increasing weather resistance. Filled with 750 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down, it combines warmth with increased wind and weather resistance.
Perfected for moving fast in alpine environments, the Microlight Summit features a slightly longer fit in the body, harness-compatible hand pockets, and a two-way front zip with an insulated zip baffle and chin guard to maximise comfort. Stretch nylon cuffs fit easily over gloves, while the helmet-compatible hood features an internal stretch gaiter to seal out wind. Internal stretch-bound hood seams reduce hood volume when worn without a helmet.
Inspired by decades of experience in the mountains, the Microlight Summit is a truly alpine jacket: lightweight and packable, while offering increased durability, warmth and weather resistance.
Rab uses Ethical, Responsibly Sourced Down from Europe.
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (143g/5oz in size L)
- Pre baffled seamless build Pertex® Quantum Infinity Weave™ ∞ fabric
- Insulation - 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,143g / 5oz size L
- 455g / 16oz
- Stretch nylon cuff allowing sleeves to be rolled up
- Full helmet compatible hood with laminated brim and flexible polymer peak
- Internal stretch bound hood seams to reduce hood size when worn without a helmet
- Internal stretch hood gaiter to seal out wind and improve fit around face
- 2 way YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- YKK® VISLON® harness compatible hand pockets
- Internal YKK® reverse coil zipped pocket
- Tonal outer branding
- Stuff sack
- Long length
- Fit: Slim
N.B. The table above shows body measurements not garmernt measurements.
How to measure
For Arm length measure from the centre back of your neck to your wrist.
Measure the full circumference of your Chest just below your armpits.
For your Waist find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference.