Turboflame Twin V Flame Lighter
The new Turboflame® VFlame© is an ideal windproof lighter essential for any outdoor enthusiast. Two laser jet flames directed to a single point deliver a powerful flame reaching temperatures up to 1300C. Ideal for jobs that require a concentrated and accurate heat in a short burst.
Two laser jet flames directed to a single point deliver a powerful flame reaching temperatures up to 1300C. Ideal for jobs that require a concentrated and accurate heat in a short burst. Turboflame’s “clean burn” technology means it can also melt synthetic materials without depositing black carbon, so outdoor equipment can be quick fixed without discoloration.
Capable of burning at any angle, even upside down, these adaptable survival lighters provide safe ignition for just about anything. In addition, there is a Gas level indicator, a lanyard attachment point and safety cap. The VFlame© can be used to light camping stoves, light hexi in seconds, shrink wire joints, patch fiberglass, solder metal, soften P-tex, melt plastic, seal fly ties, seal rope, blast rust, cut lines and more.
Turboflame® lighters work up to altitudes of 3,000 M (10,000ft) and do not “self-combust” at high altitudes. Available in Neon Orange, Matte Olive and Desert Tan.
- Twin laser jet V flames
- Nonslip rubberised coating
- Flip top safety cap that allows easy one handed operation
- Visible gas-level indicator
- Adjustable 1300°C Clean Burn ©V flames
- Heavy duty metal alloy body with rubberised coating
- Operates in any orientation – even upside down (without bending the flame)
- Works up to 3000M (9,800ft) altitude
- Electronic piezo igniter (10,000 ignitions)
- Wind resistant
- Lanyard Fastening hoop
- Size: 3" x 1.5" (7.6 x 3.8 cm)
- Weight 3.2 oz (90 gr)
- fuel capacity 4.5 ml
- 800 short ignitions *(approximate with full tank of recommended gas)
- working flame height 1-1/2" (3 cm)