Osprey Daylite 13L
Lightweight, simple, durable and comfortable, the Daylite is well-loved for a reason. Reach for it when running everyday errands, going for a quick hike or heading out of town. Constructed from high-quality recycled fabrics, GRS-certified recycled nylon and a PFC-free DWR coating, it is also versatile with the ability to attach to a variety of other Osprey bags.
The Daylite Series accommodates a kaleidoscopic range of activities from day hikes on local trails to festivals, farmers markets and global travel.
Constructed with main body bluesign®-approved fabrics, GRS-certified recycled polyester and PFC-free DWR; a sustainable build that’s durable and can take years of everyday wear and tear.
Compatible as an attachment to several Osprey travel and backpacking bags for additional storage and carry options, the Daylite and Daylite Plus are great bags to have around town or as a summit pack.
- Zippered panel access
- Internal document sleeve
- External hydration access
- Internal key attachment clip
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Dimensions (CM): 43L / 26W / 20D
- Fabric: 300D Recycled PET Packcloth
You might also like