Duro 6 is a medium capacity running pack designed to support distance athletes who require the space to hold water, clothes, food and equipment. The pack is built with a vest style fit, allowing for a comfortable carry and avoiding bounce. Duro 6 is lined with contact mesh, allowing it to be comfortable and breathable, even when the going gets tough. Multiple stretch mesh and zippered pockets on the front of the vest allow for easy, on-the-move access to nutrition and equipment. The upper vest pockets contain two 500ml soft flasks with extension hoses, which can be swapped in and out. Compression straps ensure that the pack has a close fit, whilst the large stretch-mesh pocket easily stores a waterproof jacket or hat and gloves. The rear of each shoulder features a Stow-on-the-Go™ loop, which can comfortably and efficiently carry trail running poles, keeping them out of the way and your hands free. The sternum straps are removable and adjustable, with a single hand release, as well as being elasticated so they don’t inhibit deep breaths or energetic movements.
Duro 6 was born to run, ideal for those who wish to push themselves on the trail.
Duro 6 is compatible with all Hydraulics™ reservoirs.
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- Contact mesh fabric for next-to-skin comfort
- Front zippered pocket
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- LED light attachment point
- Multiple PowerMesh™ pockets
- Pack-vest style fit with dual adjustable/removable sternum straps
- Reflective graphics
- Soft Flask stabilising pouch
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Stretch mesh side pocket
- Twin Hydraulics™ 500ml Soft Flasks with extension hose and bite valve
- Weight: 0.31 kg
- Maximum Dimensions (cm): 41 (l) x 20 (w) x 13 (d)
- Main Fabric: 70D x 140D Nylon Ripstop