Kyte 66 is designed for medium to long duration backpacking trips, or adventures where you’re carrying a large amount of gear. The large capacity provides space for bulky gear or gives you room to carry more than just the essentials. Accessing this gear is easier than ever before, with a huge U-zip opening on the front panel, providing an easy way in to organise your equipment or find exactly what you’re looking for. Kyte 66 also features an upper lid access with a drawcord closure, alongside a lower sleeping bag compartment with a removable divider.
Kyte’s backsystem has been designed for comfort and stability, featuring Osprey’s tried and tested AirScape backpanel and a sturdy hipbelt and harness design, these packs will comfortably carry a heavy load. An adjustable design allows you to personalise the height of the backpanel with ease, using a hook-and-loop torso panel. Kyte also features a women’s specific backsystem design.
Kyte 66 features numerous locations to store your backpacking essentials, including nylon-reinforced water bottle pockets, dual zippered hipbelt pockets, a large front shove-it pocket, top lid pocket, under lid pocket with key-clip and external-access hydration sleeve.
Finally, Kyte 66 comes equipped with all of the essentials for life on the trail; an integrated and detachable raincover, Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, multiple compression straps, sleeping pad straps, ice-tool attachments and multiple lashing loops.
Whether tackling mountainous terrain, deep forests or winding trails, these packs set a definitive benchmark in backpacking comfort and performance.
- Adjustable torso length
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Top lid access
- Stretch front pocket
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal top load compression strap
- 15mm side compression straps
- Stowable twin ice axe loops
- Dual access fabric side pockets with InsideOut™ compression cord
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- U-Zip suitcase opening on front panel
- External Hydration access
- Front shove-it pocket
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
- Designed for Women
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Dimensions (CM): 75L / 31W / 29D
- Fabric: 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby